‘Lottie's passion and interest set her ahead of the field, providing the essential ingredient needed for powerful and effective interpretation.'
Diamuid Byron O'Connor. Sculptor/Product Designer/Art Director.
I am passionate about my work and although I make a huge range of museum display pieces, I love creating Fake food.
My passion is reflected in the elegance and artistry of what I produce. I have 10 years’ experience of making exhibits for Museums and Tourist attractions and a lifetime’s enthusiasm for making things.
I started by working on smaller one-off projects. These days I am much more involved with the life of the project, including:
- Pre-project meetings and idea collection
- Procurement, research and shaping the project as it develops
- Moulding, making, casting and painting
- Working alongside other makers
- Getting more involved with the story, Interpretation
- Making sure the story is told visually in a way that engages a huge range of visitors.